The Club's 34th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING will take place on THURSDAY the 9th NOVEMBER at LANGTON GREEN VILLAGE HALL, starting at 8:00pm sharp.
1) Apologies for absence.
2) Minutes of the AGM held on the 11th November 2016.
3) Matters arising from the Minutes.
4) Chairman's Report for 2015/2016.
5) Presentation and adoption of accounts for the financial year to
6) Appointment of Hon. Auditor for 2017/2018.
7) Election of Committee members to serve for the ensuing year.
8) Election of one Committee member to hold office of Chairman for
the ensuing year.
9) Any other business. (Any member wishing to put forward a
motion for discussion at the AGM should send details, together
with the name of a seconder, to the Secretary: Stephanie Salter
22, St Lawrence Avenue, Bidborough, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 OXA
as soon as possible but in any event to arrive no later than two
weeks before the AGM).
PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ATTEND -